Hugo M. Linares, DO
Message from the Doctor
I take great pride in building a physician-patient relationship by spending time answering questions and educating patients about their ophthalmic conditions. I feel that this approach has created comfortable and trusting relationships between myself and my patients.
The complexities of ophthalmology make my day to day interactions with patients interesting and challenging. I love the detailed approach that diagnosing and treating vitreoretinal diseases requires. I get excited about the utilization of technology, such as lasers, OCT’s (optical coherence tomography), and fluorescein angiography. I am so grateful that I practice in a time when technological advances are commonplace and afford better treatment options for my patients.
- Board Certified: American Board of Ophthalmology
Education & Training
- Fellowship: Vitreoretinal Surgery, The National Retina Institute, Towson, MD
- Residency: Ophthalmology, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – School of Osteopathic Medicine, Stratford, NJ
- DO: New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- BS: Biology, Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Retinal Specialists