Your First Visit
Thank you for selecting Philadelphia Retina Associates for your eye care needs. We look forward to having you join our family of satisfied patients.
Once you have made your initial appointment with us, you can pre-register by downloading, printing, and completing the forms below. Completing the forms prior to your visit will help speed up the new patient registration process. Please be sure to bring forms with you to your first visit along with any diagnostic films or other test results that may have been ordered or performed by another physician.
New Patient Forms:
Please note: It may take a few minutes to load the forms if you are using a slow internet connection. If you are unable to view the forms, you may need to download Adobe Acrobat for free by clicking on the icon below.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
We look forward to seeing you at one of our two convenient locations in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. To help ensure your first visit with us goes smoothly, please note the following:
- Bring your insurance card and photo identification.
- Bring a list of your current medications.
- If your insurance requires a referral from your primary care provider, please obtain one.
- Co-payments are required to be paid at the time of your visit.
- Your eyes will be dilated for an exam, so we recommend that you have someone drive you to and from your appointment with us.
- Your visit will require you to be in our office approximately 2 hours. Please plan accordingly.
- If you are unable to keep the scheduled appointment, please call our office to reschedule the appointment at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment time.
Should you have any additional questions about your first visit to the ophthalmologists at Philadelphia Retina Associates, call us at (215) 335-3088. If you haven’t yet scheduled your visit with us, you can request an appointment now.