Your First Visit
Philadelphia Retina Associates (formerly Deglin & Greene Retinal Center) looks forward to having you join our family of satisfied patients.
Once you have made your initial appointment, you can pre-register by downloading, printing, and completing the forms below. Completing the forms prior to your visit will help speed up the new patient registration process.
Please note: It may take a few minutes to load the forms if you are using a slow internet connection. If you are unable to view the forms, you may need to download Adobe Acrobat for free by clicking on the icon below.
What to Bring to Your First Appointment
- Bring your insurance card(s) as well as photo identification.
- Bring a list of your current medications.
- If your insurance plan requires a referral from your primary care provider, please obtain one.
- Co-payments are required to be paid at the time of the exam.
- Your eyes will be dilated for the exam. We recommend that you have a driver.
- Your visit will require you to be in our office approximately two hours. Please plan accordingly.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us.